this is necessary today.
because little dust is sobbing in the corner under her blanket, and nox is furious enough to go to the fucking mattresses for her, finally.
i know i’m not winning any beauty contests any time soon, and even though i’m getting more comfortable with my body, i still know that it’s fat and i still have a lot of trouble believing that anyone would be attracted to me. i know that i’m hard to read and that i’m nervous around girls i like and have trouble handling rejection. i know those things about myself.
but even if you think i come across as predatory, even if you think i’m dog ugly, even if you can’t tell me that you think i’m pretty or acknowledge that you’re even dating me in public but your new girlfriend’s boobs are gorgeous enough to tweet about, i’m revoking your permission to make me feel like shit.
i’m fucking sticking up for me. because nobody should feel like sobbing in a corner under a blanket for who they are. nobody should allow any other person to make them feel like absolute shit about themselves.
i’m not totally there yet, but i’m starting not to give a fuck if you like me or not. i’ll get there eventually, but in the meantime, here’s a picture of nox flipping you off on behalf of the inner child that still feels devastated over your opinion.
- mskphotos likes this
- youreanassholekatie said: Hey, go you, Nox! I’m not sure if this is inappropriate to say-it seems one of the points of this post is to tell people you don’t care what they think of you- but the first thing I thought when I saw your picture is that your eyes are STUNNING.
- youreanassholekatie likes this
- quietblueeyes likes this
- thejenniferparade likes this
- mollykatheryn said: awesome awesome picture gorgeous love the hair
- mollykatheryn likes this
- dicquisquaelia likes this
- coffeeandsleeping likes this
- tanyaturnblad likes this
- noxxedout posted this